[Iabs-talk] Local calls for newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 14:02:32 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I just checked the last couple of usage reports and whether it is some of us
or other NewsLine users, I have noticed that our percentage of local calls
is creeping downward again.  I would like to thank all of those who continue
to use local numbers to access NewsLine.  For those of you who might have
gone back to using the toll free number, it would be grately appreciated if
you could use your local call-in number, so long as it does not effect your
phone charges.  The use of local numbers definitely represents a cost
reduction for telephone use.

If you need to find your local number, you can access it by doing the
following.
1.  Press option 1 from the main menu.  2.  Press 1 again to get your local
phone number.  It is that simple.

In the mean time, please remember that NewsLine is there for you to use any
time, day or night, and, you may access any content on the NewsLine system
at any time.