[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] Help: Back to Basics - Chapter Building, July 2

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 22:43:09 UTC 2012

Christella,

If you wish to remove yourself from IL-Talk, I would do the following.

1.  Go to www.nfbnet.org
2.  Near the top of the page you will find a link inviting you to either
join or drop NFB mailing lists.  Click on that and follow the prompts.
Unless you are an inexperienced user or you specifically ask someone to add
you to a list, drop you from a list, or change your list options, people
generally take care of their list options themselves.  I have joined and
dropped several different lists at various times, it really is not all that
hard to do.