[Iabs-talk] Orders please

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 01:09:25 UTC 2012

Well, Dave, I'll start with a $100 order for Walmart, cause they'll get my money one way or another. Just let mexknow off list what info you need from me at gmoore3rd at gmail.com

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)

On Mar 11, 2012, at 6:46, "David Meyer" <datemeyer at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Last week I asked the question, "Where's the orders?"  Well, I have yet to
find anymore.  Is it possible that none have been generated.  Remember, you
can help the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois by driving,
shopping, eating, going to the movies and more.  How do you do this?  Simply
place your certificate order.

Time is going fast, in fact it is running out.  Only three weeks left to
order for this period.  So, you wish to get in on this order, please call
David Meyer at 708-209-1767 or email him with your order at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Don't delay, do it today.