[Iabs-talk] Don't forget the Chicago Chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 17 19:06:56 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Please don't forget our chicago Chapter fundraiser scheduled for the
downtown location of Beggars Pizza on April 11, 11:00 A.M.-11:00 P.M.

Those of you who were there last year can attest to the quality of the
offerings they serve.  Those of you who are Sox fans know that they "lay it
on thick."

Those who have not graced Beggars Pizza and have not followed the White Sox
can only go there to learn what the buz is all about.

When you come, please remember to bring the attached flyer which varifies
that you wish to support the Chicago Chapter.  If you work in the loop and
find it difficult to get there, perhaps you can schedule a delivery for your
place of employment.

I will attach both the necessary flyer and the menu.

Finally, this year, I plan to be there.  Hope you are planning to do the
same.