[Iabs-talk] Teresa update

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 14:36:46 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am very happy to report that Teresa is doing very well with her hip as I
write this.  Though she is still using a walker, she has been able to walk a
block or so, having done this in a physical therapy session this past
Friday.  She no longer has to sleep in a reclining chair.  She has gone to
bed without assistance each of the last two nights, and she has slept well.

Finally, she and I wish to thank everyone who has called, sent cards, or
sent emails wishing her well.  Again, we have been grateful for the love
shown to us by our Federation family.