[Iabs-talk] More orders needed

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 14:36:46 UTC 2012

Yes, I know, we can and should all be grateful to Glenn and the rest of the
fine federationists who have placed certificate orders.  Time is running out
however, and our orders are significantly down.  To all of you who have
placed orders in the past, please consider doing so again.  You just might
be able to treat your sweetheart to something special on Easter and help
NFBI at the same time.

Lots of restaurants will take them.  Fannie May  will definitely take them.
Several gas stations will also take Manna certificates as well.  Though it
is hard to imagine gasoline as sweet, it is indeed sweet when your
significant other does not have to pay $100 or more for a tankful of gas
because it has already been paid for by you.

So come on everyone.  Let's blitz the mechanical opperators and secretaries
who are standing by for our orders.

You may call 708-209-1767 or email datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

There's still time, but there isn't much time.  So don't delay.  Order
today!