[Iabs-talk] Fwd: [il-talk] Parent mentorin meeting

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Thu Nov 22 16:30:23 UTC 2012

It would be awesome if some of you students could get your parents involved in this.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net