[Iabs-talk] IABS IDOL SONG

J. Chang roseailuj at att.net
Thu Oct 4 00:52:55 UTC 2012

Hello everybody.  We need people to sing with us this year at idol!   Please please please come up and support us, we are singing HI HO from Snow White this year.  The lyrics are as below:

All: We read read read read read read read from a book the whole
day through

To read read read read read read read is what we like to do

One:It ain't no trick

To get rich quick

Two: If you read read read

And do arithmetic

Three: from a book
Four: from a book

Three: from a book
Four: from a book

Where we read a million lines

We read read read read read read read from early morn to night

We read read read read read read read read everything in sight

One: We write up papers

By the score

Two: A thousand words

And sometimes more

Three: We don't know what we write them for

All: We write write write write write

(musical intro)

One: Hi ho!

All: Hi ho!

All: Hi ho! Two: Hi ho! All: Hi ho!

Hi ho, Hi ho

It's off to school we go

(whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho

It's off to school we go

(whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho

(more whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hum

Hi ho, Hi ho

It's off to school we go

(whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho

It's off to school we go

(whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho

It's off to school we go

(whistles)

 Please come up and sing with us!  Even if you don't know the modified lyrics, everyone knows Hi Ho!  So you have no excuses!

Julia Changroseailuj at att.net