[Iabs-talk] Newsline contest

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 6 23:00:20 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Based upon the referrals for subscribers that I had before today, I had
almost forgotten that we were running a NewsLine contest.  However, Hilda
Sandiffer reminded me of the contest in a big way today, as she crashed
through with 7 subscribers.  This gives Hilda a big lead, but by no means is
this lead insermontable.  All it takes is setting up a meeting with a
favorite support group to find subscribers.  You can also call them into me
one by one.  Remember that this contest runs through June 29, 2013.

So come one everyone, keep the subscribers coming.