[Iabs-talk] Certificates forgotten?

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 28 13:43:49 UTC 2013

Ah yes, another solicitation for certificates?  Let's look at it this way.
The convention in coming up in July and those of who are going have to eat
and sometimes we might just want to do so with some flare.  Certificates
would permit us to do that without feeling like we are breaking the bank to
do it.  Secondly, we are continuing to finance programs which have a
significant impact on blind children, teens and adults.  Two that come to
mind are our upcoming Bell program and our state scholarship and internship
programs.  My goodness, I guess that makes three programs, not two.  I never
could count very well.

Finally, with some planning, shopping certificates can bring you a world of
fun and pleasure while you help NFBI at the same time.  Beyond that, they
can even help you realize you have some responsibilities to yourself, (food
for your table, for instance.)

Enough of my rhetoric.  Just keep those orders coming and you won't have to
put up with my hypervale, and I won't have to take the time to try to write
it.

Just place your orders by calling 708-606-7091 or emailing
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

David Meyer