[Iabs-talk] Chicago chapter fundraiser

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 13:47:23 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

You are all invited to take part in the Chicago Chapter fundraiser scheduled
for Beggars Pizza scheduled for Wednesday, April 24 from 11:00 A.M.-11:00
P.M.  Having participated last year, I can attest to the quality of their
food items.  Pizzas and other appetizers are first rate, the atmosphere is
fun, and the profit can be plentiful if we all do our part.  So, if you are
a Chicago Chapter member, save the date of April 24 to enjoy some of the
best pizza in town.  Also, invite your friends and neighbors to enjoy it
with you.  Finally, if you work in the loop and can't get away for lunch or
dinner, this is no problem.  Beggars delivers virtually anywhere in the
loop, making it much easier to participate.

So come one, come all and enjoy what Beggars has to offer.  Afterall, they
lay it on thick.