[Iabs-talk] at large agenda revised as of 1/3/13

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 00:40:54 UTC 2013

See revised agenda below.

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 1/6/13 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call
218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.
Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks
and we look forward to your participation.
Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 1/6/13

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Presidential release - Dave Meyer

State report - Denise Avant

Program: presentation from Kim from Progress Center for Independent Living
on the services she offers as a Ship Counselor following on a discussion on
handling our struggles and additional blindness agencies that offer services
-- Patrick Olson and Kim Lidell

Old business

New Business

Adjournment