[Iabs-talk] Fwd: Donation-Reading Machine

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Mon Jan 21 16:12:21 UTC 2013

This gentleman has a CCTV he wants to give away.  If anyone would like it let me know.   If we go through NFBI he can get the charitable donation credit.

It is an Aladdin, Model AL1A.  The device was purchased from Telesensory, and it was manufactured in 1998.  I have no idea if is in need of repair.  I know my father used it for less than one year, and then it has been stored since 1999.  Please let me know if you would like it.  I am in Palatine, IL.  It would be great if someone could pick it up, but we can also delviver it, if that is not an option.
Hello-
I have a Reading Machine that was used by my father in the late 1990s when he was losing his vision.  It is a PC type monitor.  Although it is probably outdated, I thought it could be useful.

I would like to donate.  Would your organization be interested in this item?

Thank you,