[Iabs-talk] next Board meeting

Rose Sloan rosesloan2013 at u.northwestern.edu
Sat Jan 26 16:26:11 UTC 2013

Hey IABS!

I attended the last NFBI Board Meeting earlier this month.  I would go to
this one as, since it's sort of a continuation from last time, but
unfortunately, I am unable to attend as I have gymnastics on Wednesday
nights.  Can any of you attend?  As far as I can remember, Chris, Bree, and
Julia have already attended.  So if Meg, Katie, James, Ryan or any other
IABS member would be willing to step up, that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advanced!

Rose