[Iabs-talk] Next BELL Committee meeting

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Mon Mar 4 17:46:32 UTC 2013

Our next BELL committee meeting will be on 3/21/13 at 7:00 pm.  We will update all on our Lighthouse visit Amy's trip to Baltimore for training, and we will select an Assistant Teacher.
Please call into 218 936 1200.  We will use code BELL.  The teacher selection will be limited to our committee members only so we will provide an additional code during the first part of the meeting over e-mail to the committee members only.  This is to ensure that staffing decisions are made in a confidential manner.  Thanks for all you do.

The Illinois Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind has two listservs for all interested in blindness issues in IL.  IL-Talk is for everyone and IABS-Talk is specific for those interested in student issues.  Sign up by going to www.nfbnet.org.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net