[Iabs-talk] Positive advocacy

Robert A Hansen mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:18:45 UTC 2013

Good morning all.

As you all know I attend NEIU.  We have some accessibility issues with some of the wireless printers.  Last week I spoke up about it.  I wrote the director of the disability center and voiced my concern about this matter.  Because I took a proactive stand with this issue, the issue isbeing resolved. I sawthe director of the disability center this morning. Speech will be on one of the printer scanners. That is a positive step in the right direction.  A year or more ago I would have beeb too selfish to speak up.

Robert, Advocate in training

Sent from Samsung tablet