[Iabs-talk] Pennies For pages support

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 8 23:12:40 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationist,  Thanks to all who supported me in Braille Readers Are Leaders. I participated in Pennies For pages, which is part of BRAL to raise money for the student division. half of the money goes to the national student division and the other half to IABS. So now its time to send in the money. I read 1950 pages. to make things easy, you can just give your pledge to me in cash or a check made out to me and I will send it to NABS. For those who pledged if you could get me your money by april 1, I will  send it right in.

Sent from my iPhone