[Iabs-talk] Shopping certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 12:38:25 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

The Shopping Certificate program is still here!  If you plan to go to
National convention this summer, you have many choices of restaurants that
honor certificates that are available to us.

You can find the following restaurants within three miles of the Rosen
Center Hotel.  Red Lobster, Subway, Dennys, Maggianos Little Italy, Ruth
Chris Steakhouse, Pizza hut, Houlihans, Bahama Brese, Olive Garden, Dave and
Busters, TGI Fridays, Chick Fil-a, Chipotle, Mexican Restaurant, and Buffalo
Wild Wings.

As you can see, we have many places from which to choose when purchasing
certificates to be used at the convention.

We plan to place orders in April and June.  This means that you will may
part of your certificate order now, and part of it for June.

For those who are not going to convention, there are plenty of choices to be
had in Illinois.

Please place your order with David Meyer by calling 708-606-7091 or via
email at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Don't delay, order today.