[Iabs-talk] Chicago chapter pizza fundraiser

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 18 18:26:21 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Though this day is cold and miserable, Spring is just around the corner.
The season of spring brings many fine things, blooming flowers, baseball,
and of course, Beggars Pizza.

Beggars Pizza?  Yes, Beggars Pizza, and along with it, more funds for the
Chicago Chapter.  The date is April 24, and the time is 11:00 A.M.-11:00
P.M.  Where?  310 South Clinton Avenue, Chicago Illinois.

What do you have to do to take part?  All you need to do is eat and bring a
copy of the accompanying flyer.  We will receive 20% of the cost of your
dinner bill minus tax and gratuity.  So bring a hardy appetite, bring lots
of friends, and plan on lots of pizza.  Afterall, Bggars lays it on thick.

The Chicago Chapter thanks all of you for your effors on our behalf.