[Iabs-talk] Fwd: Hotel Shuttle

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sat May 4 03:06:13 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I will simply add to the message I already sent. You will have to pick the shuttle up at the airport. There are no special arrangements to pick it up elsewhere. Thanks.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

Begin forwarded message: