[Iabs-talk] May IABS Agenda

Rose Sloan rosesloan2013 at u.northwestern.edu
Wed May 8 23:08:00 UTC 2013

Hey IABS,

Here is the agenda for the May IABS Meeting which will take place on
Sunday, May 12, 2013.  The meeting will begin at 8PM Central.  Please call
218-936-1200 and enter passcode IABS (4227).

Introductions/Icebreaker: What are you looking forward to most this summer?
Old Business
Approve April Minutes
Legislation Check In (Rose)
Mentoring Check In (Bree/Rose)
Teen Scene Debriefing
Chicago Chapter Fundraising Update
New Business
Treasurer's Report (Meg)
Fundraising: Think about setting up a committee meeting
State Convention:
a.  Teaching Excellence Award
b.  Teen Scene
c.  Fundraiser: IABS Idol?  Something else?
d.  Student Breakfast
e.  Student Lunch
f.  Anything else??
Congratulations!!!  (to Meg Dowell)
National Convention: Who's going?  Roommate situation?

As always, let me know if you would like to see any additions or changes.
I can't wait to hear your lovely voices!!

--
Rose Sloan
Northwestern University