[Iabs-talk] June Meeting Agenda

Rose Sloan rosesloan2013 at u.northwestern.edu
Tue May 28 01:46:14 UTC 2013

Hey IABS!

The June IABS Meeting will take place on Sunday, June 2, 2013 8 PM
Central.  All who are interested should Call: 218-936-1200 with the
passcode IABS (4227). I know this might overlap with the at-large meeting,
but if you're interested, please feel free to call in, even if you have to
be late!!

As always, let me know if you would like to see any additions or changes to
the agenda.

Rose

Icebreaker: What is a question you have about national convention OR what
is your favorite thing about national convention?
Old Business:
Approve April Minutes (attached)
Approve May Minutes (attached)

New Business:
Mentoring at National Convention (Mary)
BELL Volunteers?  (This is coming up next month!!)
Treasurer's report (Meg)
Teaching excellence award at state convention?
Who wants to do what at state convention?
Fundraising
Breakfast
Lunch
Teen Scene