[Iabs-talk] October IABS Meeting Agenda

Rose Sloan rosesloan2013 at u.northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 9 00:48:52 UTC 2013

 Dear Beautiful Members of IABS,

Our last ( L ) meeting of the year will be on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 8
PM Central. Please call 815-360-1000,  The code will be IABS (4227). Below,
find the draft agenda.  As always, let me know if you would like to see
anything added.

1.       Introductions and Icebreaker : what’s your favorite Halloween
Candy?

2.       Approve Minutes from September (attached for your convenience!)

3.       Student Seminar?

        Mentoring Update!  Plan to meet your mentor at Convention

4.       Services Sign up!

5.       IABS Idol Reminder

6.       Teaching Excellence Award Update

7.       Registration Reminder

8.       Fundraising Report (Tshirts, raffle tickets)

9.       Ballots for Elections

10.   Old Business

11.   New Business

12.   Adjourn