[Iabs-talk] Thanks for seminar help

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 00:24:00 UTC 2014

I want to thank everyone who worked on our Spring Seminar Series.  We ended up with 100 registrations including our members who worked the event.  This is by far the largest we have ever done.  I strongly believe that incorporating a student seminar and going multi-state made this seminar incredibly successful.  Special thanks to Chris Jeckel and Debbie Stein for taking on the running of specific seminars.

Special thanks to all who worked behind the scenes  by planning, calling, sending our our public relations materials taking registration, putting literature together working kid camp and presenting.

I would be amiss if I neglected our resident geek, Byron Lee, who managed our projectors and sound.  Thanks to all for an amazing seminar series.
Patti Gregory Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair