[Iabs-talk] Fwd: Davis Square Summer Social Club for Young Adults

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 16:36:05 UTC 2014

Patti Gregory Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Moy, Christina" <Christina.Moy at ChicagoParkDistrict.com>
Subject: RE: Davis Square Summer Social Club for Young Adults
Date: April 26, 2014 11:33:33 AM CDT
To: Gregory Chang Patti <pattischang at gmail.com>

Davis Square Park
4430 S. Marshfield   Chicago, IL 60609
Explore Chicago
Summer Social Club for the Visually Impaired
June 23---August 1
Wednesdays and Fridays
10 am-2pm
Ages 16-24

$20.00 fee the 6 weeks

Social Club includes some of the following activities; swimming, music inferno, creative art activities, weekly trips to museums, sailing, and much more

Registration starts April 29th

For registration and questions contact:
 Christina Moy, Special Recreation Coordinator
312 747 6107
Christina.Moy at chicagoparkdistrict.com
www.chicagoparkdistrict.com  (312) 742-PLAY      (312) 747-2001 (TTY)

Christina "CC" Moy