[Iabs-talk] Who lives or works in Congressman Bill Foster's district

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 18:17:30 UTC 2014

What would you like included in the e-mail for resolutions.  I do want to get that going before too much longer.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org