[Iabs-talk] 2014 resolutions due by 10/15

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 21:21:10 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Hope this email finds you all well.  State convention is upon us and that means it's time to prioritize our efforts for the upcoming year as outlined by our resolutions.  If you could send your resolutions to Chris Jeckel at jeckel.chris at gmail.com by no later than October 15, 2014, it would be greatly appreciated.  We need to make sure all resolutions are reviewed to ensure a smooth and orderly voting process by convention time.

Thanks and as always, feel free to reach out if any clarification is needed.

Thanks again everyone.

Chris Jeckel
Resolutions Committee Chair