[Iabs-talk] chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 19:18:22 UTC 2014

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois has scheduled a full day on
Saturday, June 14 at Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South wabash,
Chicago.

Our day will begin with a face-to-face board meeting at 11:30 followed by
the chapter meeting beginning at 1:00 P.M..

Among other things we will decide how much we should give for Chicago
Chapter contributions to the various national funds at convention.  We will
also decide whether or not we will offer assistance to the state convention
which will be in Naperville this year.

We will hear about special events which will occur in Illinois, and possibly
the nation.

This meeting should provide useful information for everyone, so come one and
all and let your voices be heard.

If you have any questions, please call Chicago Chapter President David Meyer
at 7 0 8-6 0 6-7 0 9 1.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President