[Iabs-talk] Door Prizes

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 14:29:04 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Well it is never too early to make my yearly pitch for door prizes. Our State convention is at the Marriott in Naperville from October 31 to November, 2, 2014. We appreciate all that you all have done in the past with regard to door prizes, and we again ask all chapters, divisions, members and friends to donate prizes. You can bring them to State convention or you can mail them to Patti Chang, our State President. If you bring your prize to State convention, please leave it with myself or Nancy Gardner. Do not leave it at the registration table.
If you have any questions, you can e-mail me off list at davant1958 at gmail.com.
If you need donation letters, please see your chapter President.

Please make sure all prizes are clearly labeled. If possible, we also ask that you place a Braille label on the prize. Thank you in advance.