[Iabs-talk] Time slots for Illinois Table at 2014 National Convention

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 06:02:03 UTC 2014

Hello all.  This message applies to those of you who are attending this
year's National convention.  Since we will be having an Illinois table, I
will need some volunteers to staff the table.  So I have divided the exhibit
hours into 2 hour time slots.  There are a couple that consist of 2 and a
half hours and I will cover those.  The breakdown is below: Please write me
off list as to which time slot you would be interested in.  My e-mail is

Lhamric930 at comcast.net

Thanks for all you do and any help with staffing the Illinois table will be
greatly appreciated.

Leslie

Time Slots for Illinois Table at 2014 National Convention

July 2, 2014

11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Leslie will cover

1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

3 p.m. to 5 p.m.

July 3, 2014

8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Leslie will cover

10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Leslie will cover

July 4, 2014

12 to 1:45 p.m. Leslie will cover

7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

July 5, 2014