[Iabs-talk] Spring Seminar Applications up on our web page

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:53:40 UTC 2014

Since you are speaking at the student seminar, you need not pay.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2014, at 8:54 AM, Leslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net> wrote:

Since I sent in my application to Debbie Stein get email but haven't paid yet, can I just pay online? Or do I still need to send in a check? ?

Sent from my iPhone