[Iabs-talk] baseball for all

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 1 03:42:19 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Well, we do not have a lot of time.  If we keep waiting, a curveball will
catch us looking and we'll strike out.  However, if we all do our part, we
can be the beneficiary of a grand salami.  The choice is ours.

So, how can we avoid looking like Casey at the bat, and enjoy the success of
Casey the manager of those great Yankee teams of yesteryear?  The answer is
really quite simple.  Step to the plate, swing into action, sacrifice $25
and buy a ticket to what promises to be one of the great summer hits
provided via a Chicago baseball team.  The date is August 2.  The game is
the Chicago White Sox VS the Minnesota Twins, and the time of the game is
6:00 P.M.  The place is US Cellular Field, and the beneficiary will be the
NFBI Chicago Chapter.

If this season continues as it has begun, these teams will be fighting and
clawing for recognition, with each team trying their utmost to get the upper
hand.  So come one and all, and help the Chicago Chapter in its quest for a
homerun.  We can do it!  And if we do, we will win.

Go Sox!  Go Chicago Chapter!

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President