[Iabs-talk] aid in an accessible Netflix

Robert Kingett kingettr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:55:01 UTC 2014

Hi, there. This is Robert Kingett.

In case you don't know, I host the accessible Netflix campaign called
the accessible Netflix project. we have been working hard to demonstrate
accessibility needs in video on demand services and alerting other key
media stakeholders of accessibility concerns.

We have made a few strides in this area, and now have many key
supporters who are willing to help us move forward with advocating and
affirmative action. Now, we just need the help of the community to work
on issues regarding Netflix accessibility on their site and mobile apps

also, if you're not a Netflix subscriber, write to them and say why in
regards to accessibility.

I'd appreciate it if you passed on the below Email addresses and told
people to write in with their accessibility problems on either the
Netflix website, or the Netflix apps. As you can see, they want as much
feedback as possible from the disabled community, regardless of
geographic location.

With your collected voices, we can finally have a fully accessible
Netflix! Let's make it happen!>

Rachel Smith <_rsmith at dralegal.org <mailto:rsmith at dralegal.org>_>

Julia Marks <_jmarks at dralegal.org <mailto:jmarks at dralegal.org>_>