[Iabs-talk] e-mail contact

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:43:11 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I just wanted to drop a quick note to all. For anyone wishing to contact me by e-mail, please send it to davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>. Do not use any other previous e-mails you have for me. delete them from your e-mail client if you can. I know that this happens because the e-mail puts in the address, and you just send it without realizing what address is being used. But I do not want to miss any important communication.

Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.