[Iabs-talk] Patti not at chapter mtg - Francisco will be

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:45:12 UTC 2014

I will not be at the October Chapter meeting but if you have door prizes or other things to give us, you can gie them to Francisco at the Chicago Chapter meeting.  Please let me know if there is anything that we should connect on in the meantime.  Thanks.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org