[Iabs-talk] reminder about next at large meeting

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 23:08:34 UTC 2014

Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 10/5/14 at 7:00 pm.  All are
welcome.  Please call 805-360-1000 code 6324.  Below, you will find the
agenda. We look forward to seeing you there.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 10/5/14

Reading and approval of minutes -- Charlene Elder

Presidential release will be skipped since there is not a new one for
October

Program - Lauri Dishman will do a presentation called Savvy Socializing,
Denise Avant will introduce)

State report - Patti Chang

Old Business

New Business - pick song for IABS idol, theme is Spooky Songs since IABS
Idol is taking place on Halloween

We will have at large dinner on Friday night at convention; admission is $10
at the door. Come join in on the fun. Do we want to have a program at the at
large dinner? Maybe our program could be a discussion on how we have spread
the message of what NFB is all about during the month of September? We could
talk about how we will go forth spreading the NFB message during October,
meet the blind month.

Adjournment