[Iabs-talk] special meals for convention

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 00:18:15 UTC 2014

Here is what I will send to the hotel.  If anything is wrong or missing, I need to know ASAP.

Scholarship dinner
Ever Lee Hairston Veggie

Parent Breakfast
Gary Jones Veggie

Student Lunch
Patrick Olson lactose free
Gary Jones Veggie

Banquet
Gary Jones veggie
Patrick Olson Lactose free

Student breakfast
Patrick Olson Lactose free
Gary Jones Veggie

Contact me offlist at:  pattischang at gmail.com
Unfortunately once I send this to our hotel, changes cannot be made.

If you need a refresh on our meals see below:

Scholarship dinner:
Bread Service with Butter
Garden Salad with Ranch & Balsamic Dressing
New York Stip
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Vegetables
Chef's Choice of Dessert
Coffee & Tea Service
(1) Gluten/Lactose Meal and (1) Vegetarian

Parent Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
Hickory Smoked Bacon
Breakfast Potatoes
Orange Juice
Coffee and Tea Service
$8.95 per Person
Vegetarian Breakfast
Vegetable Frittata
Breakfast Potatoes
Orange Juice
Coffee & Tea Service

LunchSat
Box Lunch
Betsy G Sandwiches
Assorted Turkey Sandwiches.
TBD # of Vegetable Wraps
Betsy G Chips
Assorted Chips
Betsy G Dessert
Cookie
Assorted Soda & Water

Kids camp lunch
Kid's Meal - Chicken Tenders and Fries
Fruit Cup
Chicken Tenders and Fries
2%Milk

Banquet
Bread Service with Dinner
Market Salad with Ranch & Balsamic Dressing
Lemon Scented Bone in Chicken Breast
Chef's Choice of Risotto
Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
Carrot Cake with Vanilla Cinnamon Sauce
Coffee & Tea Service

Vegetarian Strudel - Dinner
Vegetarian Strudel Entrée
with Mint Cous Cous
Dinner Dessert
Carrot Cake with Vanilla Cinnamon Sauce EVENT ORDER Page # 2 of 2

Student breakfast
Scrambled Eggs with Mixed Vegetables
Sausage Links
Breakfast Potatoes
Orange Juice
Coffee and Tea Service

gmail.com

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org