[Iabs-talk] Baseball Isn’t a Game You Just See

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 11:16:53 UTC 2014

Don't forget Chicago chapter has a  sox  fundraiser every summer. A bunch of us go at the same time. Very fun

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2014, at 11:29 PM, Leslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net> wrote:

What an awesome video! It has actually made me consider going to another Cubs game. I went to a Cubs game in 2006 and I brought my Walkman with me. I had a great time. But I haven't been to a Cubs game in along long time. But after seeing this video, it brought back memories and even more. I feel inspired again to go to another Cubs game.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone