[Iabs-talk] Second reminder, At-large dinner on Friday night

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 14:19:36 UTC 2014

hi all. Well, it's that time of year again and convention is almost upon us.
So it's perfect timing to send another reminder about the At Large Dinner.
Everyone is once again invited to the the at-large dinner from 5 to 6 PM on
Friday night at convention. The room will be determined. Admission is $10 at
the door. All proceeds will go to the Illinois affiliate.  Please let me
know if you plan to attend by calling or texting   me at 847-636-1662. You
may also email me at lhamric930 at comcast.net
I will be sending out more announcements in the coming days regarding the
at-large dinner at convention. Join us for lots of fun, good food, and
fellowship. You will not want to miss this opportunity. I look forward to
seeing you there.
Leslie