[Iabs-talk] please support the Chicago Chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 8 22:00:54 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Well well, we have come to that time of year again.  Time for us to enjoy
some great pizza, pasta, and perhaps even a cold one or two.  Beggars Day is
back!  When, Wednesday, April 22.  Where, 310 South Clinton.  In addition,
you may also take advantage of the Beggars location near Midway Airport.

Those of you who have supported this effort in the past, as well as those of
you who listen to the White Sox know that "they lay it on thick."

To assist you with this fundraising effort, I am attaching a flyer for your
convenience.  So, tell your friends, tell your neighbors, come on out and
enjoy some great pizza and good Federation fun while generating Federation
funds.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President