[Iabs-talk] have some fun and raise some funds

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 12 22:05:16 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Well, it is a beautiful day for baseball!  And, thanks to baseball, you can
step upto the plate and help the Chicago Chapter.  Again this year, with the
help of the Chicago White Sox, we will have an opportunity to watch some
quality baseball and a fireworks show, while at the same time, supporting
the Chicago Chapter with much needed funds.  The date of this
not-to-be-forgotten event is Saturday, August 1, when the Sox take on the
New York Yankees.  It really doesn't matter if you wish to cheer for your
favorite Sox player, jeer for A-Rod, or perhaps just grab a little fresh air
and a cold one, you can catch this not-to-be-forgotten event and help the
Chicago Chapter at the same time.  Tickets are $30 each.  Please turn in
your orders to David Meyer by May 9, so that we can get seats for this
event.  You may call me at 708-606-7091 or email me at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Go Chicago Chapter, and go White Sox.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President