[Iabs-talk] National Reports for Board meeting

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:07:53 UTC 2015

Hello all,
First of all, this is a friendly reminder that the NFBI face-to-face board meeting will be August 22, 2015. It will be at the Chicago Naperville Marriott. We will start promptly at 9. If you plan on attending in person, please make sure to place your lunch preference with Patti by August 18. The cost of lunch is $20. Patti’s e-mail is pattischang at gmail.com.
We will tour the hotel before the meeting.
For those of you, who cannot attend, you are welcome to call in 641-715-3273 and the code is 6324.
An agenda will be sent in a few days.
For those of you who attended meetings at our 75th annual national convention, your written reports are due by Sunday, August 16 for the board’s review. If you get them to me in  a timely fashion, I can forward them to the board, and it will make things go faster for our meeting.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want