[Iabs-talk] Assistance To State Convention is avaiable

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 00:05:10 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I just want to remind  everyone that convention assistance to our convention, October 30, 31, and November 1, 2015 is available  through the Chappell Dennis fund. The form can be found on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>. The applications must be to me no later than September 1, 2015. Pre registration is $5 if made on or before Friday, October 16. Hotel registration cutoff is October 9, 2015.
Chapter Presidents, please inform your members, and offer any assistance they may need in filling out the Chappell Dennis form. For those of you in Chicago, you should first seek an application from  the Chicago chapter President, Debbie Kent Stein. Some of our members do not have computers, and I am asking all chapter Presidents to contact those members to let them know of the convention assistance.
the registration and bulletin for convention are complete. We need to make some final corrections, and I expect it to go on the website very soon. I can say that the prices for meals are  the same as last year’s, breakfast  $10 each for Saturday and Sunday mornings, Saturday Lunch, $15 and banquet $30. A room at the hotel is $93 per night.
The convention is at the Chicago, Naperville Marriott in Naperville Illinois.  People can make reservations now by calling 1-800-228-9290. Note to Chicago chapter members, I transposed the numbers for the toll free number yesterday.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want