[Iabs-talk] Certificate Order

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:04:36 UTC 2015

Hello all,
In this day of good cheer and gift giving, we in NFBI hope you will purchase gift cards through our Certificate  program. It’s a great way to give a gift for someone wanting to shop at their favorite grocerystore or pharmacy,  eat at a favorite restaurant or shop at a favorite clothing store. In turn, NFBI will receive a donation based on the cards you purchase. So, everyone benefits!
To order gift cards through our certificate program, call David Meyer, no later than Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 708-209-1767 or e-mail him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net <mailto:datemeyer at sbcglobal.net>.
Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want