[Iabs-talk] Fwd: flier field trips and Re: Next mtg BELL 1/15/15 at 7:00 PM

Patti S. Gregory-CHang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 03:23:13 UTC 2015

We have  r BELL flier for Chicago done.  We need field trip ideas and we are meeting on this Thursday at 7:00.  Call 805 360 1000 and use code BELL.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org