[Iabs-talk] your story about NFBI helping you

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:05:05 UTC 2015

I am looking for quotations from you guys about how NFBI has impacted your life.  Please send me short blurbs at pattischang at gmail.com.  We are going to use these in our letter to employers asking for them to put us on the charity lists.  These lists often allow employees to make automatic withdrawls from each check.

Thanks for your help.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org