[Iabs-talk] Oktoberfest - 9/19 - save the date

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:40:56 UTC 2015

We will be gathering at the Changs' house again for Oktoberfest in September.  Please mark your calendars for 9/19/15.  We will start at 4:00.  This is a fund raiser.  Cost is $25 and includes your first beverage.

Please contact Patti Chang with questions or to RSVP at 773-307-6440 or pattischang at gmail.com.

Proceeds go to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org