[Iabs-talk] Illinois Caucus

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 02:46:09 UTC 2015

Hello all,
The Illinois caucus is set for
Tuesday, July 7, 2015 7:30-8:30 am in Salon 6 of the Rosen Center.
I am asking that everyone, who is attending convention, please attend this very important session.
We will do banquet exchange, discuss resolutions, and talk about other logistical matters.
I do understand that there are those who are working in the Hospitality Suite from 7:00-9:00 am. We will take care of your banquet ticket exchange, and fill you in on any important information.
 Everyone, please pick up your registration packets so you can have your banquet ticket.
Glenn Moore will be handling the banquet exchange again this year.
Anyone who is not on our Il-talk list, please let them know of the caucus date, time and room assignment.

Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want