[Iabs-talk] PicNic In the Park Event

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 03:12:44 UTC 2015

Hello all,
The Picnic In The Park event held yesterday was a lot of fun. It was great to meet  and fellowship with our members from the Springfield area, and two of our other chapters, Four Rivers and Bloomington. I hope this will be the beginning of a great new NFBI event.
Thanks goes to  Jesse rogers, who is an NFBI board member and vendor, and his wife Sharon, and Bill Reif, whom we all know, as well as to the entire planning committee for putting on this event.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want