[Iabs-talk] National Convention Information - Illinois

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 12:26:47 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I just wanted to send out a few reminders as they relate to national convention and the Illinois affiliate.
We have people who are coming to convention for the first time, and if you know them, please welcome them, and assist in whatever way you can.

1. Fun and Fellowship time for the entire affiliate will be July 6, 2015 at 9 pm in the lobby bar of the Rosen Center
2. The Illinois Caucus will be on July 7, 2015 from 7:30 am to 8:30 am. in Salon 6 of the Rosen Center
3. Tuesday, July 7, 2015 Hospitality Suite Coverage - Illinois has filled its slots. Thank you to all volunteers.
 4. Umbrella Mosaic July 8, 7:00 am to 8:30 am - please sign up at nfb.org <http://nfb.org/> and come help us set a world record.
5. July 8-10 General Sessions - Please join everyone in the Illinois affiliate.
You can download a copy of the convention schedule, information for first timers, and restaurant guide for the Rosen Center from the webiste, nfb.org <http://nfb.org/>.

Thanks all of you who have agreed to work in the exhibit hall and cover key meetings, and sell our items at convention.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want